Sunday 27 April 2014

Asperger's & Autism: I USED TO THINK, NOW I THINK...

Think of all we have said, watched, written, and learnt about Asperger's and Autism. Express your thoughts and feelings about it like this. 

Before we started this theme of the project about Asperger's and Autism
I used to think...
Now, I think...


Kostis K.
Konstantina
Nick P.

Anastasia G.

Aggeliki
Anastasia P.
Artemis

Billy

Christina

Cleopatra L.

Cleopatra S.
Kostas G.

Daphne

Vasso
Jenny

Panayiotis B.

Stavrina

Tassos
Vassiliki
Maria K.

Georgina
Aggeliki
Artemis

3 comments:

Nick P. said...

hello Mrs Chrysa,

I saw the texts of all the children and I realized that all the classes did great job and I want to continue it until the end of this project.

Chris Z. jr said...

HELLO MRS CHRYSA IN MY OPINION ALL OUR CLASSMATES HAVE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB AND ALL THE IDEAS ARE GREAT.

Konstantinos D. jr said...

I AGREE WITH YOU A LOT CHRIS EVERY STUDENT HAS A DIFFERENT WAY OF THINKING. ALL JOURNALS ARE FANTASTIC!