Wednesday 10 June 2015

Art in the English Class 2014-2015: Our videos & final reflection

This year's Art in the English Class project has come to an end. We made two short videos. Each class decided which topic they wanted to deal with. Class 1 wanted to work on friendship while Class 2 on urbanization. 

Urbanization: We brainstormed around the question "What do you think someone living in a big city may be thinking? How do you think he may be feeling?" Think of your personal experience, your family's and friends'. 

Friendship: First, we brainstormed around the question "What statements or questions do you have to make about friendship?" Think of what is important to you. Then, we grouped statements and questions in 3 sections: Help, Support, Trust. 

We finally made the videos with the valuable assistance of  Chris Theocharopoulos, Drama teacher.





In our last meeting we had our final reflection on the project. 
"What was important for each one of you during this project? What will you remember? Think and share. 







It was great working with you all. Thank you! All the best in High School!

14 comments:

Panagiota & Katerina said...

It was a GREAT EXPERIENCE, we learnt many things and we want to continue, but this year was our last in Primary School :(

Effie M. & Konstantina P. said...

We think that we had a great time! We enjoyed working on this project and we liked it so much!Have a nice summer everyone!

Panos Z. & Andrew L. said...

We liked working with our classmates. All the topics were very interesting. Bye for now, see you in High School!

Aphrodite P. said...

I liked so much all the topics of this project that we worked on. I liked this year very much. I will miss Mrs Chrysa and all my class mates :( Bye bye my friends and have a nice summer!

Yiannis R. said...

I liked the project very much because we learnt a lot of things about friendship, deforestation and urbanization. Have a nice summer everyone!

Alex A. said...

I had a great time and I hope one day I will be an active citizen. Have a nice summer.

Stratos P. said...

I liked all the topics, especially friendship. Nice summer for everyone!

Maria Ch. said...

It was really interesting all this project and the videos came up very beautiful. :)

Stefanos A. said...

I liked very much all of the lessons that we did in our class.I think it was great.

Natalie M. said...

I loved all the topics about friendship, deforestation and urbanisation!!!i had a great time and i learnt many important things !!!!

Kleanthis G. & Nikos H. said...

This project was fantastic, very useful and educational. We learnt a lot about friendship,urbanization and deforestation.See you everyone at Highschool and may the younger ones have a nice time like we did!Nice summer to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sylia K said...

I liked all the project because we learnt some special things about our future!I loved our moments when we were working on the 3-2-1 Brigde Thinking routine and I will miss all my classmates and my english teachr Mrs Chrysa!Have a nice summer everyone!

Dimitris. A. said...

I liked this year very much because we learned lots of things.

Chrysa said...

It's nice you enjoyed working on this project. It has been a great experience for me, too. All the best to everyone :)